We are proud to have participated and helped raise funds for the following schools & organizations:
- Summit Middle School
- Rocky Point Preschool
- Burnaby Mountain Secondary School
- Ecole Moody Middle
- Caulfield School of Dance (Port Moody)
- Herbert Spencer Elementary
- Mountain Meadows Elementary
- Glenayre Elementary
- Welcome Post Project Port Moody
- Moody Elementary School
- Noons Creek Hatchery
- Port Moody Station Museum
- Hyde Creek Watershed Society
- Mossom Creek Hatchery
- Norton Elementary School (Vancouver)
We offer Book Fairs at you school. Please contact us at email@example.com or 604-616-2653 for more information.
Are you looking for a unique, easy and effective fundraiser for your school?
Kinder Books is a local independent book store located in Port Moody. In support of the new Canadian Curriculum we have added a variety of First Nations products, including water bottles, to our selection. We would like to introduce our highly successful Water Bottle online fundraising program to you.
- High quality stainless steel water bottles which keep beverages hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24 hours.
- The First Nation artists that designed these beautiful water bottles all reside here in British Columbia. Our supplier is committed to support Indigenous Education, women in transition, child welfare programs and elders.
- They make unique gifts and range in price between $18 to $32 plus tax.
- Have a look at the selection for the fundraiser here (pdf) or online in store.
How does this fundraiser work?
- Kinder Books will set up a web store where orders can be placed.
- Orders can be paid online by Visa/Mastercard. Kinder Books will take care of processing all payments. Orders paid by cheque or cash can be made through a paper order form, which we will provide.
- Kinder Books will deliver the order free of charge packaged per class and ready to be delivered to the divisions
Marketing and Promotion
- Kinder Books will provide the school with links to your fundraising web store and a catalogue in a pdf file as well as a sample letter which can be sent out to parents.
- The success of this project is strongly determined by the promotion through the school. Kinder Books will provide links, posters and catalogues in a pdf format and we ask you to share them with your mailing lists, Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
- In addition to the online fundraiser I highly recommend that Kinder Books sets up a sample table with stock available after school or at special events such as parent teacher conferences, Christmas concerts or performances at your school.
What will the school earn?
The school earns 20% off all net sales. A cheque will be mailed to the school after the fundraiser is completed. Based on past fundraisers a school with 1000 students can raise $500 - $1,500.
Due to the popularity of this water bottle fundraiser I can only commit to a certain number of fundraisers during the season. Dates before the holidays book up quickly, so I highly recommend to book your date as soon as possible.
We also offer Book Fairs at you school.
I would be honored for the opportunity to raise funds for your school. If you think of another school, non-profit or sports team that would be interested in a fundraiser like this, I would be grateful if you would forward this email to them.